Saturday, August 23, 2008

Joys of Being a Grandmother!


Benjamin, Warren and I had a picnic today. Tropical storm Faye decided to finally dump some rain in our area today so our planned outdoor picnic became an indoor picnic in Warren's bedroom! It tasted as good as if we were outside! Yesterday I got to travel to Orlando and officially babysit Camden. He was good as usual for his CiCi. He is a precious baby! The night before, Ben spent the night with me and we had "burgers and broccoli". We had his favorite dessert...POPCORN as we watched his favorite movie, "The Polar Express". It doesn't matter to him that it's a Christmas movie. He loves it any time of the year! It's been fun for CiCi to spend time with all in Florida!

3 comments:

allison said...

I'm SOOOOO glad you finally have a blog!

Thank you so much again for baby sitting last night! We REALLY appreciated it!!! :)

Glad you're home safe and sound but we miss you already!!!!

Jen said...

Yay yay yay! I was on Ashley's blog and read her post about you. Great pictures of Rio!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. You'll have to show me how to set one up some time. Can't wait to see Italy pics!