Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another fun day in Florida

Our day started early...with no pacifier for Warren last night he woke up at 5:45 am and there was no going back to sleep. This morning the boys painted with the new finger paints...I don't recommend it...way to messy and doesn't dry well. The washable sidewalk paint was great, but we ran out of it on the last visit and I couldn't find anymore so I decided to try this. Not a good choice on my part!!!! After Warren's attempted nap this afternoon I gave in and gave back the paci...I guess grandmothers are not supposed to be tough anyway!
This afternoon we went to the movies. I think they like the popcorn best...yes even more than the movie! We saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was cute and enjoyable for the boys and even likable for adults.
Warren looked so handsome with his hair combed after his bath, I just couldn't resist getting his picture. Then the boys got ready for story time in CiCi and Poppie's bed. Another fun day and Warren was happy to go to bed tonight with his paci and Ben was happy too because he's sleeping with CiCi tonight!


The finger paints before the messy part!




Warren loved to squirt it out!




Fresh from the bath!




A handsome little fella!




Two boys ready for story time!

No comments: