Friday, September 26, 2008

Grandkids x3

Being a grandparent is truly grand...and these past 2 weeks has been wonderful for the grandparents and the great grandparents. Greg and I know we are blessed to have our parents still alive and well enough to enjoy the kids. We had Camden and his mommy last week and they went home on Monday. On Tuesday, Tyler, Ashley and the boys came. We've had great weather and they have enjoyed being outside most every day! They had a ball playing in Grandad's freshly tilled garden. One day we went for a picnic at our local city park area by the Calfkiller River. Just too much fun! I will continue my fun with the boys as I go back to Florida with them on Tuesday. I will be babysitting the week-end for them and then back to Tennessee on Monday morning! I am so thankful for retirement right now to enjoy these times! God is so good!


Warren in Grandad's garden...he loved the feel of the dirt...all boy!


Ben found a shovel (just his size) to dig with!


More fun in the dirt!


Warren at the playground


Ben on the fun slide


Warren and Poppa walking!


Poppie with Camden last Sunday!


CiCi having a talk with Camden

1 comment:

allison said...

Great pictures mom! I love the one of Warren and Poppa walking!

I know you guys are all having a blast!